Cmobilecom AF is a full-stack application framework for developing Java applications
by maximizing code reuse among different platforms. It is a MVC(Model/View/Controller)
framework. The application logic code including model, logical view and controller is
the same for all platforms and needs to be written only once. Only the bindings of
logical view to physical views of target platforms are different.
Currently the web binding of logical view based on JSF technology is included in the framework.
- One framework covers front-end, middle tier and backend.
- Model/View/Controller: maximizing code sharing and reuse.
- Logical view: mapped to physical views of different platforms.
- JPA 2.1 standard based.
- Form query criteria builder.
- Built-in data conversion, server and client bean validations.
- Property annotations and custom view layout.
- Support user defined entity properties.
- Bean flow with form designs and page flow.
- Entity graph export and import with XML.
- Support multitenancy: instances with flexible module assembly.
- Authentication and authorization.
- Entity, property and action access control.
- Reporting and charting.
- Pluggable module development.
- Logical view web binding
- Based on JSF 2.2.
- Ajax and responsive design.
- Mobile touch-optimized.
- Bookmarkable URL and URL Rewriting.
- Embeddable module-defined objects in web pages.
- Pluggable themes: support jQuery theme rollers.
- Customizable, and extensible with standard JSF UI components.